Monday 6 February 2012

David Sam



David Sam, born 2nd June 2009.  He entered this world as a bungee jumper, born while standing up in a doorway and caught by his Dad.  I have always had fast labours but with him I didn't even have time to get to a bed.  He may have entered this world fast but he is anything but.  David is my little cruiser...just relaxing and doing things at his own time.  He refused to crawl or sit up and didn't start walking till he was about 16 months old.  Even now at nearly 3 yrs old he doesn't talk much...he can, he just chooses not to.  My boy is a thinker.  I could just sit back and watch him all day while he "figures" things out...when he can't he gets frustrated and becomes almost impossible to deal with but on the whole he is a beautiful quiet boy.

We are waiting on a paediatricians appointment for him to check for Autism.  As he is so quiet and sensitive (until he has a meltdown) and one of Iain's other sons has Aspergers we figure better to be safe than sorry.  doesn't matter what the outcome is tho, he is and always will be my quiet thinker, my bundle of joy.  He gives the best cuddles in the world and when he looks at me with his cheeky little grin my heart just melts.


No comments:

Post a Comment